In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Skill: Women's Services
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 September 2017
CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 17 August 2016
Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid supports women and children affected by domestic violence, rape and sexual assault. We believe that women and children have the right to live free from violence, abuse and fear.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars