In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Skill: Women's Services
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 September 2017
CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 17 August 2016
Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid supports women and children affected by domestic violence, rape and sexual assault. We believe that women and children have the right to live free from violence, abuse and fear.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report