In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Skill: Women's Services
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 September 2017
CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 17 August 2016
Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid supports women and children affected by domestic violence, rape and sexual assault. We believe that women and children have the right to live free from violence, abuse and fear.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- How UK taxpayers can avoid falling into the child benefit trap
- John Taylor obituary
- 'It's nice to see the joy': Wiltshire town dresses up for lockdown
- Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit