Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Project Skill: Networking
Posted by FindFood Admin | 11 March 2019
As part of the End Hunger UK coalition IFAN has been campaigning for UK-wide measurement of food insecurity and the news that the DWP has included food insecurity questions within the Family Resources Survey is very welcome indeed.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Data showing 9% fall in England rough sleeping 'not fit for purpose'
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle