Before Covid-19, 4.2 million children were living in poverty in the UK. That’s 9 in every classroom of 30. 2.3 million children experienced food insecurity between March and August 2020.Read More
Project Skill: Networking
Posted by FindFood Admin | 6 December 2020
We make small grants available for families and campaign groups across the UK to provide domestic assistance, to further the work of their campaigns or to assist them engage in local, regional or national initiatives.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 May 2020
We offer a wide range of services across England, including community-based and residential substance misuse services, supported housing, specialist services for young people and families and carers, and domestic abuse services.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 11 March 2019
Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Labour must re-establish itself as the party of the many | Letters
- When Covid is over, what buildings do we actually want to see in Britain's cities? | Owen Hatherley
- Warning over mental health effects of floods in the UK
- ‘Is it OK to eat during online mass?’: how the faithful handle lockdown
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?