As the name suggests The Lunch Club, which meets at 12.30pm every Wednesday at South Aston United Reformed Church, is a club where people of over 50years of age can meet together and have a cooked meal.Read More
Project Skill: Hot Meals
Posted by FindFood Admin | 12 January 2017
SORTEDfood is a global movement of friends who share a passion for food, cooking and laughter. Started in 2009 SORTEDfood came to life when a group of old school friends would meet in the pub and share ‘scandalous’ stories of their university life.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars