The Public Health duty of Birmingham City Council was legally established in April 2013. Public Health Birmingham is a multi-disciplinary team made up of doctors, nurses, consultants and professionals.Read More
Project Skill: Health
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In 2007, in response to the closure of the MG Rover car manufacturing plant, the town’s existing traders’ association joined with a number of partners to create a new organisation called ‘Northfield Town Centre Partnership’.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it