Health Exchange CIC was founded in 2007 with the aim of equipping local residents with the tools and capabilities needed to achieve their health goals. Our approach is results-driven, based on social outcomes and quality of service.Read More
Project Skill: Health
Posted by FindFood Admin | 27 October 2016
Healthwatch Dudley is your consumer champion for both health and social care services. As your local Healthwatch we listen to your views and experiences and share them with people who make key decisions about health and social care services.Read More
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). We work in partnership with the NHS to deliver enhanced EB Healthcare Services, so you can expect to receive a high level of care from birth.Read More
We are the nation’s heart charity and the largest independent funder of cardiovascular research. Our work has been central to the discoveries of vital treatments that are helping to change the face of the UK’s fight against heart disease.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 25 October 2016
This is a citywide service provided in GP surgeries, health centres, residential care facilities, patients’ own homes, community hospitals and community venues. We also provide Startwell (www.startwellbirmingham.co.uk)Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it