The term ‘community shares’ refers to withdrawable share capital; a form of share capital unique to co-operative and community benefit society legislation. This type of share capital can only be issued by co-operative societies, community benefit societies and charitable community benefit societies.Read More
Project Skill: Fundraising
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Rebuilding Paradise review – after the wildfire in a California town
- From garden streets to bike highways: four ideas for post-Covid cities – visualised
- Create reserve army of volunteers to fight crises, government told
- Schemes boosting cycling and walking accelerate across the UK
- The pandemic will accelerate the evolution of our cities | Norman Foster
- Manchester at a crossroads: is there life for the city after Covid?
- 'No one is here': is Covid draining the life from the City of London?
- UK distancing measures could leave homeless people out in cold, experts warn