The term ‘community shares’ refers to withdrawable share capital; a form of share capital unique to co-operative and community benefit society legislation. This type of share capital can only be issued by co-operative societies, community benefit societies and charitable community benefit societies.Read More
Project Skill: Fundraising
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Blooms of hope: the gardening groups delivering smiles during lockdown
- Labour must re-establish itself as the party of the many | Letters
- When Covid is over, what buildings do we actually want to see in Britain's cities? | Owen Hatherley
- Warning over mental health effects of floods in the UK
- ‘Is it OK to eat during online mass?’: how the faithful handle lockdown
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'