At Peace Hub we believe that a just & peaceful world is possible if we work together. If that sounds like a world you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to meet you! Simply pop in to find out more and have your say.Read More
Project Skill: Friendship
Posted by FindFood Admin | 19 August 2016
The Lozells Methodist Community Centre opened its doors in February 2011. We welcome people from the local community, who come from different ethnic backgrounds and religions, and people from further away to come and enjoy our facilities.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The remote Northumberland village that asked the world to help save its beloved pub
- Too little has been done since the Grenfell Tower fire | Letters
- Calypso bus conductors and acrobatic drug dealers: a bird's-eye view of 90s north London
- 'Scallies with matching coldsores'? It's time to stop sneering at northern towns
- Factcheck: is Labour responsible for the rise in homelessness?
- Grenfell survivors tell party leaders safety delays will cost lives
- The homeless death statistics are shocking – but the true total may be even higher
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?