The Welcome community café is a lively place in the heart of Erdington, that is family and child friendly, where you can enjoy a coffee, lunch, or just soak up the atmosphere.Read More
Project Skill: Friendship
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 July 2017
Shirley, our founder, had a natural instinct for wanting to care for those less fortunate. Raising a large family had taken up most of Shirley’s time. With her children all grown up she found she now had time on her hands.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'