The Welcome community café is a lively place in the heart of Erdington, that is family and child friendly, where you can enjoy a coffee, lunch, or just soak up the atmosphere.Read More
Project Skill: Friendship
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 July 2017
Shirley, our founder, had a natural instinct for wanting to care for those less fortunate. Raising a large family had taken up most of Shirley’s time. With her children all grown up she found she now had time on her hands.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Plan to repopulate Scottish island of Ulva begins with ... a herd of cattle
- Piccadilly Gardens: can Manchester's 'unsafe' city centre be transformed?