The Welcome community café is a lively place in the heart of Erdington, that is family and child friendly, where you can enjoy a coffee, lunch, or just soak up the atmosphere.Read More
Project Skill: Friendship
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 July 2017
Shirley, our founder, had a natural instinct for wanting to care for those less fortunate. Raising a large family had taken up most of Shirley’s time. With her children all grown up she found she now had time on her hands.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars