The Welcome community café is a lively place in the heart of Erdington, that is family and child friendly, where you can enjoy a coffee, lunch, or just soak up the atmosphere.Read More
Project Skill: Friendship
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 July 2017
Shirley, our founder, had a natural instinct for wanting to care for those less fortunate. Raising a large family had taken up most of Shirley’s time. With her children all grown up she found she now had time on her hands.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report