In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Project Skill: Food Parcels
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
Providing free assistance to over 1000 households every year in North Worcestershire, we deliver; duvets to debt advice, beds to basic computer training, ironing boards to individual coaching, wardrobes to work placements and volunteering.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Data showing 9% fall in England rough sleeping 'not fit for purpose'
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle