Churches, schools, businesses and individuals donate non-perishable, in-date food. All food given out by The Well is donated or bought with money donated.Read More
Project Skill: Food Parcels
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
The project is also a catalyst for helping individuals by supporting them through other issues such as debt and housing matters, helping break the long-term cycle of poverty, isolation, deprivation, lack of opportunity, poor diet and health problems.Read More
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Providing free assistance to over 1000 households every year in North Worcestershire, we deliver; duvets to debt advice, beds to basic computer training, ironing boards to individual coaching, wardrobes to work placements and volunteering.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars