As its name implies the food bank is for emergency access. Referrals are made via Social Services, Police, Prison Services, Local Refuges, Churches and similar agencies.Read More
Project Skill: Food Parcels
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
The project is also a catalyst for helping individuals by supporting them through other issues such as debt and housing matters, helping break the long-term cycle of poverty, isolation, deprivation, lack of opportunity, poor diet and health problems.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'