Manna House Pantry was set up by Bethel Church Blackheath and provides the opportunity to reduce food shopping bills. For just £4 each visit, members can fill shopping bags with fresh produce and cupboard-filling favourites.Read More
Project Skill: Food Parcels
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
The project is also a catalyst for helping individuals by supporting them through other issues such as debt and housing matters, helping break the long-term cycle of poverty, isolation, deprivation, lack of opportunity, poor diet and health problems.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Plan to repopulate Scottish island of Ulva begins with ... a herd of cattle
- Piccadilly Gardens: can Manchester's 'unsafe' city centre be transformed?