Throwing something away? STOP!! If you live in the Birmingham area, please offer your reusable items to other group members. Keep it out of landfill by recycling it.Read More
Project Skill: Family Services
Posted by FindFood Admin | 24 November 2016
A project funded jointly by Big Lottery and the European Social Fund and delivered by Citizens Advice Walsall. Our goal is to help families from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley and Sandwell engage in volunteering, training and employment opportunities.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 28 October 2016
Cotteridge Park is one of the many early 20th Century parks created in Birmingham to improve the health & well-being of its citizens. It is made up of 22 acres accrued by a series of purchases made by the former Kings Norton Urban District Council.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 27 October 2016
Cannon Hill Park is the City Park located less than 2 miles from the centre of Birmingham, just off the Pershore Road (A441) in the south of the city. It runs along the River Rea from Stirchley to Edgbaston cricket ground.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it