Karis Neighbour Scheme (KNS) has its origins in an awareness that the lack of wellbeing which brings people to seek help through healthcare in General Practice has multiple causes.Read More
Project Skill: Family Friendly
Posted by FindFood Admin | 24 November 2016
A project funded jointly by Big Lottery and the European Social Fund and delivered by Citizens Advice Walsall. Our goal is to help families from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley and Sandwell engage in volunteering, training and employment opportunities.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 October 2016
Birmingham Open Spaces Forum – BOSF – is a network organisation that aims to bring together all the people in Birmingham with an interest in our open spaces. Our management committee is made up of volunteer representatives from across the city.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Rebuilding Paradise review – after the wildfire in a California town
- From garden streets to bike highways: four ideas for post-Covid cities – visualised
- Create reserve army of volunteers to fight crises, government told
- Schemes boosting cycling and walking accelerate across the UK
- The pandemic will accelerate the evolution of our cities | Norman Foster
- Manchester at a crossroads: is there life for the city after Covid?
- 'No one is here': is Covid draining the life from the City of London?
- UK distancing measures could leave homeless people out in cold, experts warn