As part of the End Hunger UK coalition IFAN has been campaigning for UK-wide measurement of food insecurity and the news that the DWP has included food insecurity questions within the Family Resources Survey is very welcome indeed.Read More
Project Skill: Directories
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- My working week: 'I worried I'd passed on Covid-19 to a woman I was supporting'
- Wouldn’t it be great for British town centres if people could just move into closed shops?
- As Welwyn turns 100, does it live up to its garden city name?
- ‘It’s not over’: intimate diaries from the eye of the UK’s coronavirus storm
- The best birthday present for the NHS? An end to its institutional racism
- Covid-19 exposes stark generational housing divide, UK report says
- English councils warn £500m Covid-19 cash injection will not stop cuts
- Twitter users condemn Met police 'kicking down doors' tweet