We offer a convenient and safe way to put some money away for the future and a cost-effective way to borrow ethically and responsibly. Most of our members save by standing order, have benefits paid in or by Payroll Deduction.Read More
Project Skill: Credit Unions
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
Our ethos is to promote high quality community financial services, savings plans and ethical and affordable loans, so making good straight forward financial products and services available to everyone who lives or works in Birmingham.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars