We offer a convenient and safe way to put some money away for the future and a cost-effective way to borrow ethically and responsibly. Most of our members save by standing order, have benefits paid in or by Payroll Deduction.Read More
Project Skill: Credit Unions
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
Our ethos is to promote high quality community financial services, savings plans and ethical and affordable loans, so making good straight forward financial products and services available to everyone who lives or works in Birmingham.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'