Just Finance Black Country works in partnership with whg, one of the Midlands leading providers of high quality homes (owning and managing around 21,000 properties across the Midlands).Read More
Project Category: *Walsall
Posted by FindFood Admin | 24 November 2016
A project funded jointly by Big Lottery and the European Social Fund and delivered by Citizens Advice Walsall. Our goal is to help families from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley and Sandwell engage in volunteering, training and employment opportunities.Read More
13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are one of over 400 foodbanks providing emergency food to people in crisis nationwide.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- How UK taxpayers can avoid falling into the child benefit trap
- John Taylor obituary
- 'It's nice to see the joy': Wiltshire town dresses up for lockdown
- Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit