Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Project Category: *Staffordshire
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are one of over 400 foodbanks providing emergency food to people in crisis nationwide.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Labour must re-establish itself as the party of the many | Letters
- When Covid is over, what buildings do we actually want to see in Britain's cities? | Owen Hatherley
- Warning over mental health effects of floods in the UK
- ‘Is it OK to eat during online mass?’: how the faithful handle lockdown
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?