Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Project Category: *Staffordshire
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are one of over 400 foodbanks providing emergency food to people in crisis nationwide.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars