Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Project Category: *Staffordshire
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are one of over 400 foodbanks providing emergency food to people in crisis nationwide.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report