The Omega Chatterbox Action Against Loneliness and Crisis Support Programme recruits, trains and supports volunteers who really understand the issues faced by carers, former carers and people living on their own.Read More
Project Category: *Solihull
Posted by FindFood Admin | 17 August 2016
Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid supports women and children affected by domestic violence, rape and sexual assault. We believe that women and children have the right to live free from violence, abuse and fear.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report