We are the nation’s heart charity and the largest independent funder of cardiovascular research. Our work has been central to the discoveries of vital treatments that are helping to change the face of the UK’s fight against heart disease.Read More
Project Category: *Other / W.Midlands
Posted by FindFood Admin | 10 October 2016
KIKIT Pathways to Recovery is a black minority ethnic specialist recovery focused service that provides substance misuse support and family centred interventions. We offer information and culturally sensitive structured treatment programmes.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 1 September 2016
The directory is an online tool to find out about activities, clubs, support, health services and much more in Dudley Borough and surrounding areas, including What’s on. It also contains details of a wide range of care providers.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it