localpad (previously West Midlands Homes) is a member of the pad group family. Founded in 1999, pad group is the UK’s leading provider of accommodation management software to the public sector.Read More
Project Category: *Other / W.Midlands
My first child Connah was diagnosed with a nut allergy at 6 months old. This changed everything for us as we now had to check all food labels and also beauty products. Our food shopping took a lot longer and cost a bit more.Read More
Health Exchange CIC was founded in 2007 with the aim of equipping local residents with the tools and capabilities needed to achieve their health goals. Our approach is results-driven, based on social outcomes and quality of service.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 October 2016
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). We work in partnership with the NHS to deliver enhanced EB Healthcare Services, so you can expect to receive a high level of care from birth.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it