Before Covid-19, 4.2 million children were living in poverty in the UK. That’s 9 in every classroom of 30. 2.3 million children experienced food insecurity between March and August 2020.Read More
Project Category: *National
We make small grants available for families and campaign groups across the UK to provide domestic assistance, to further the work of their campaigns or to assist them engage in local, regional or national initiatives.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- How UK taxpayers can avoid falling into the child benefit trap
- John Taylor obituary
- 'It's nice to see the joy': Wiltshire town dresses up for lockdown
- Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit