Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Project Category: *National
Posted by FindFood Admin | 11 March 2019
As part of the End Hunger UK coalition IFAN has been campaigning for UK-wide measurement of food insecurity and the news that the DWP has included food insecurity questions within the Family Resources Survey is very welcome indeed.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'