Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Project Category: *National
Posted by FindFood Admin | 11 March 2019
As part of the End Hunger UK coalition IFAN has been campaigning for UK-wide measurement of food insecurity and the news that the DWP has included food insecurity questions within the Family Resources Survey is very welcome indeed.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Plan to repopulate Scottish island of Ulva begins with ... a herd of cattle
- Piccadilly Gardens: can Manchester's 'unsafe' city centre be transformed?