Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Project Category: Food Growing
The Estate was established in 1907 by John Nettlefold, first chairman of Birmingham Housing Committee and member of the Guest Keen Nettlefold (GKN) family. It formed part of the Garden City concept shared by the Cadbury family in Bournville.Read More
You’ll find great products direct from local farmers, growers and producers committed to sustainable practices. The Assembly supports our local economy, reduces food miles and puts us in touch with the richness and variety of the local agriculture.Read More
We are a bunch of folk who have plots at Court Lane Allotments, Birmingham. Court Lane Allotments are part of Birmingham City Council allotments and on their website you can find your local allotment and how to get your own plot.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Rambling solution to weekend loneliness | Brief letters
- Grenfell survivors consider boycotting inquiry over conflict of interest
- Proposed changes to regulations 'will make buildings less energy efficient'
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named