Around 8.4 million people in the UK currently struggle to get enough to eat. The huge growth in charitable food banks over recent years illustrates that many people live precariously on the edge of hunger, or are stuck in long-term food poverty.Read More
Project Category: Food Growing
The Estate was established in 1907 by John Nettlefold, first chairman of Birmingham Housing Committee and member of the Guest Keen Nettlefold (GKN) family. It formed part of the Garden City concept shared by the Cadbury family in Bournville.Read More
You’ll find great products direct from local farmers, growers and producers committed to sustainable practices. The Assembly supports our local economy, reduces food miles and puts us in touch with the richness and variety of the local agriculture.Read More
We are a bunch of folk who have plots at Court Lane Allotments, Birmingham. Court Lane Allotments are part of Birmingham City Council allotments and on their website you can find your local allotment and how to get your own plot.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- How UK taxpayers can avoid falling into the child benefit trap
- John Taylor obituary
- 'It's nice to see the joy': Wiltshire town dresses up for lockdown
- Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit
- A flood in my social housing block lays bare the folly of placing profit over people | Clare Allan