We are a friendly, multi-cultural community of gardeners in north Birmingham. Visitors are always welcome on Sunday mornings when the gates are open from 10am till 1pm, or at other times by arrangement.Read More
Project Category: Fruit & Vegetables
Posted by FindFood Admin | 19 August 2016
We have over 60 stalls selling a huge range of produce to cater for everyone’s needs; whether it be fruit and vegetables, cheeses and wine, pies and beer, or come for lunch and try succulent pulled pork or for the adventurous – Zebra!Read More
Food waste is a major issue. In the UK, we throw away 7 million tonnes of food and drink from our homes every year, the majority of which could have been eaten. It’s costing us £12.5bn a year and is bad for the environment too.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Data showing 9% fall in England rough sleeping 'not fit for purpose'
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle