The Big Dig is all about getting people involved in their local community garden. We hold national events to promote edible gardens and encourage people to volunteer.Read More
Project Category: Fruit & Vegetables
Posted by FindFood Admin | 19 August 2016
We have over 60 stalls selling a huge range of produce to cater for everyone’s needs; whether it be fruit and vegetables, cheeses and wine, pies and beer, or come for lunch and try succulent pulled pork or for the adventurous – Zebra!Read More
Food waste is a major issue. In the UK, we throw away 7 million tonnes of food and drink from our homes every year, the majority of which could have been eaten. It’s costing us £12.5bn a year and is bad for the environment too.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The remote Northumberland village that asked the world to help save its beloved pub
- Too little has been done since the Grenfell Tower fire | Letters
- Calypso bus conductors and acrobatic drug dealers: a bird's-eye view of 90s north London
- 'Scallies with matching coldsores'? It's time to stop sneering at northern towns
- Factcheck: is Labour responsible for the rise in homelessness?
- Grenfell survivors tell party leaders safety delays will cost lives
- The homeless death statistics are shocking – but the true total may be even higher
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?