13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis.Read More
Project Category: All Food Banks
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
13 million people live below the poverty line in the UK. Our foodbank provides a minimum of 3 days emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are one of over 400 foodbanks providing emergency food to people in crisis nationwide.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it