Penny Post Credit Union is committed to providing an easy and safe way for its members to save and manage money, offering both affordable loans and FSCS protection on 100% of your savings.Read More
Project Category: Finance & Advice
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In 2007, in response to the closure of the MG Rover car manufacturing plant, the town’s existing traders’ association joined with a number of partners to create a new organisation called ‘Northfield Town Centre Partnership’.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
The term ‘community shares’ refers to withdrawable share capital; a form of share capital unique to co-operative and community benefit society legislation. This type of share capital can only be issued by co-operative societies, community benefit societies and charitable community benefit societies.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it