We offer a convenient and safe way to put some money away for the future and a cost-effective way to borrow ethically and responsibly. Most of our members save by standing order, have benefits paid in or by Payroll Deduction.Read More
Project Category: Finance & Advice
Posted by FindFood Admin | 9 October 2016
Our mission is simple. It’s “to give our members a brighter financial future by providing ethical, honest and fair community banking”.We do this by using our members’ savings to fund loans to our other members at fair and reasonable interest rates.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In 2007, in response to the closure of the MG Rover car manufacturing plant, the town’s existing traders’ association joined with a number of partners to create a new organisation called ‘Northfield Town Centre Partnership’.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The remote Northumberland village that asked the world to help save its beloved pub
- Too little has been done since the Grenfell Tower fire | Letters
- Calypso bus conductors and acrobatic drug dealers: a bird's-eye view of 90s north London
- 'Scallies with matching coldsores'? It's time to stop sneering at northern towns
- Factcheck: is Labour responsible for the rise in homelessness?
- Grenfell survivors tell party leaders safety delays will cost lives
- The homeless death statistics are shocking – but the true total may be even higher
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?