In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Category: Clothing
Posted by FindFood Admin | 21 August 2016
Three graduates from the college have been working with us to create a vibrant design to draw attention to our work by showing how donating unwanted clothing will help some of the most vulnerable people in today’s society.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report