In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Category: Clothing
Posted by FindFood Admin | 21 August 2016
Three graduates from the college have been working with us to create a vibrant design to draw attention to our work by showing how donating unwanted clothing will help some of the most vulnerable people in today’s society.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Plan to repopulate Scottish island of Ulva begins with ... a herd of cattle
- Piccadilly Gardens: can Manchester's 'unsafe' city centre be transformed?