In 2016, Baby Bank Central provided almost 200 baby parcels and over 400 packs of nappies to families in need, across Birmingham and Sandwell. The families are referred by support workers, health visitors or children’s centres.Read More
Project Category: Clothing
Posted by FindFood Admin | 21 August 2016
Three graduates from the college have been working with us to create a vibrant design to draw attention to our work by showing how donating unwanted clothing will help some of the most vulnerable people in today’s society.Read More
Posted by FindFood Admin | 20 August 2016
In partnership with Sparkhill Foodbank, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Trust is operating a food and clothing collection point to which members of staff, patients or visitors can donate food items to help those in real need.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The rise of social supermarkets: 'It's not about selling cheap food, but building strong communities'
- Counter culture: my life growing up in a corner shop
- Goodbye to Gomorrah: the end of Italy's most notorious housing estate
- 'The jobs aren't there': why graduates are leaving northern towns
- David Severn's best photograph: men hunting rabbits for beer
- Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed? | Larry Elliott
- Sterile or stirring? Britain's love-hate relationship with new towns
- Scouts march back into Britain's inner cities as membership soars