Harvest Community Food Bank was officially launched on the 29th August 2011. The food bank is a community initiative which exists to serve the community by helping those in need.Read More
Project Category: *Black Country
Posted by FindFood Admin | 18 August 2016
The term ‘community shares’ refers to withdrawable share capital; a form of share capital unique to co-operative and community benefit society legislation. This type of share capital can only be issued by co-operative societies, community benefit societies and charitable community benefit societies.Read More
Anyone that live or works in Sandwell, South Birmingham and the whole of Worcestershire. This includes any business that operates within these areas. All your money saved with 6Towns is fully protected and safe. The maximum amount you can save is £15,000.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle
- Leadership skills come in black too – even if most 'inclusive' boards can't see it