CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Project Category: *Black Country
The term ‘community shares’ refers to withdrawable share capital; a form of share capital unique to co-operative and community benefit society legislation. This type of share capital can only be issued by co-operative societies, community benefit societies and charitable community benefit societies.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'