This pantry is available on Monday and Thursdays, 10AM-12 Noon. Smethwick Pantry is a community group for people living in Smethwick. For just a few pound a week, members can have access to affordable food.Read More
Project Category: *Black Country
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 September 2017
CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Stories, songs and iPads: how care home residents are staying connected in lockdown
- Coronavirus will thrive in British jails: prisoners face a death sentence
- Coping strategies to get through the lockdown | Letters
- This crisis has changed our experience of home – and exposed the deep pain of poor housing | Suzanne Moore
- My working week: 'Which homeless residents will we lose to coronavirus?'
- Food heroes who reach out to the isolated, vulnerable and hungry
- Councils' pandemic fight is hampered by central micromanagement | Richard Vize
- Eric Jay obituary