This pantry is available on Monday and Thursdays, 10AM-12 Noon. Smethwick Pantry is a community group for people living in Smethwick. For just a few pound a week, members can have access to affordable food.Read More
Project Category: *Black Country
Posted by FindFood Admin | 26 September 2017
CHARIS is a Pastoral Care service promoting the well-being of children, young people, adults and families. We work with a range of organisations in a variety of settings, consistently drawing on emotional intelligence with the aim of breaking down barriers and unleashing potential.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- My working week: 'I worried I'd passed on Covid-19 to a woman I was supporting'
- Wouldn’t it be great for British town centres if people could just move into closed shops?
- As Welwyn turns 100, does it live up to its garden city name?
- ‘It’s not over’: intimate diaries from the eye of the UK’s coronavirus storm
- The best birthday present for the NHS? An end to its institutional racism
- Covid-19 exposes stark generational housing divide, UK report says
- English councils warn £500m Covid-19 cash injection will not stop cuts
- Twitter users condemn Met police 'kicking down doors' tweet