About the National Energy Action
National Energy Action (NEA) is the national charity seeking to end fuel poverty.
We work across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and with our sister charity Energy Action Scotland, to ensure that everyone can afford to live in a warm, dry home.
In partnership with central and local government, fuel utilities, housing providers, consumer groups and voluntary organisations, we undertake a range of activities to address the causes and treat the symptoms of fuel poverty.
- Campaigning to ensure that the needs of fuel poor households are recognised and addressed
- Researching and analysing the causes and extent of fuel poverty and developing policies which will address the problem
- Developing and managing demonstration projects that show innovative ways of tackling fuel poverty
- Providing advice and guidance to installers on good practice in delivering energy efficiency services to low income households
- Developing national qualifications and managing their implementation to improve standards of practical work and quality of energy advice
Please Note: We update entries as often as we are able, but from time to time information may change without our knowledge.
If you find errors in the description or links above, please let us know.