About Friends of Cotteridge Park
Cotteridge Park is one of the many early 20th Century parks created in Birmingham to improve the health & well-being of its citizens. It is made up of 22 acres accrued by a series of purchases made by the former Kings Norton Urban District Council between February 1905 and December 1909. The park was transferred to Birmingham Corporation in 1911.
The park is owned by Birmingham City Council (and therefore all the people who live in Birmingham). The maintenance of the park is carried out by a private company, Quadron, contracted by Birmingham City Council.
The Friends of Cotteridge Park are the volunteers who carry out all the additional activities and work not covered by the city council contract. To find out more about the Friends of Cotteridge Park click here.
Please Note: We update entries as often as we are able, but from time to time information may change without our knowledge.
If you find errors in the description or links above, please let us know.