The number of homeless children has hit a 13-year high in what Labour brand the “national shame” of a decade of Tory rule. Some 127,370 children were stuck in temporary accommodation between April and June – the most since spring 2006.
Category: Reports & Surveys
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Rambling solution to weekend loneliness | Brief letters
- Grenfell survivors consider boycotting inquiry over conflict of interest
- Proposed changes to regulations 'will make buildings less energy efficient'
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named