End Child Poverty has published new figures (January 2018) on the level of child poverty in each constituency, local authority and ward in the United Kingdom. The figures reveal the wide disparity in poverty rates across the UK.
Category: Reports & Surveys
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain’s housing crisis: slow progress and a radical quick fix | Letters
- Occupy Venice: 'We are the alternative to the death of the city'
- Revealed: London council took on financial risk of estate development
- The Guardian view on tenants and landlords: private renters need more rights | Editorial
- Episode 3: Croydon - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 2: Birmingham - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 1: Bristol - Beyond the blade podcast
- Landlords told to remove Grenfell-style cladding or face action