England’s deputy chief medical officer has said the rise in coronavirus cases is of great concern – that people had “relaxed too much” over the summer, urging young people in particular to stick to physical distancing rules.
Category: Reports & Surveys
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- ‘Like the English civil war’: Covid crisis inflames neighbour disputes
- Share of UK homes bought by first-time buyers expected to drop
- Redrow founder gives £10m to charities impacted by Covid-19
- Tory councillors in revolt over plans to accelerate housebuilding
- ‘It's like an open prison’: the catastrophe of converting office blocks to homes
- Escape to the country: how Covid is driving an exodus from Britain’s cities
- Rebuilding Paradise review – after the wildfire in a California town
- From garden streets to bike highways: four ideas for post-Covid cities – visualised