Before the coronavirus pandemic, more than one in five people in the UK lived in poverty according to the Joseph Rowntree Foundation UK poverty report for 2020/21. A fifth of the population, live in poverty.
Category: Reports & Surveys
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- ‘I wanted my children to grow up here’: how Airbnb is ruining local communities in north Wales
- Are slowing house prices good news for Britain's generation rent? Don’t hold your breath | Laurie Macfarlane
- Rent for prime London properties up 13.5% in a year as super-rich return
- Low-traffic schemes are driving congestion and pollution | Letters
- London mayor urged to halt Silvertown tunnel scheme at 11th hour
- Co-operatives could be the answer to housing inequality | Letter
- Social housing tenants warned of ‘play ban’ for children in London site’s shared spaces
- The Guardian view on housing costs: a grave and growing injustice | Editorial