The number of homeless children has hit a 13-year high in what Labour brand the “national shame” of a decade of Tory rule. Some 127,370 children were stuck in temporary accommodation between April and June – the most since spring 2006.
Category: Reports & Surveys
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Data showing 9% fall in England rough sleeping 'not fit for purpose'
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle