An extra £85m has been announced by the Treasury to provide emergency accommodation for 5,400 rough sleepers who have been placed in hotels in England for the duration of the pandemic.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- £1bn to ‘level up’ towns … but Tories already cut £2.4bn
- Eco-homes become hot property in UK's zero-carbon ‘paradigm shift’
- New heights: the minority ethnic hiking clubs opening up rural Britain
- New watchdog tells England's high-rise builders to 'get your act together'
- Tories accused of levelling up 'stitch-up' over regional deprivation fund
- Levelling up fund fails to tackle legacy of austerity, says Labour
- Sunak's £1bn of 'town deals' will nearly all go to Tory constituencies
- Celebrating houses that were built by heroes, for heroes | Letter