An extra £85m has been announced by the Treasury to provide emergency accommodation for 5,400 rough sleepers who have been placed in hotels in England for the duration of the pandemic.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Johnson’s planning laws an ‘utter disaster’, say countryside campaigners
- London’s pain could become the north’s gain, but Johnson isn’t up to the job | Simon Jenkins
- The high cost of second homes on rural communities | Letters
- Last resident of tower block ‘overwhelmed’ by public support
- Tears and bear hugs as Wales lifts ban on having a cwtch
- Tony Crofts obituary
- ‘Real thuggery’: Cornwall boats vandalised amid ‘incomer’ tensions
- London killings: ‘It’s like a war zone. How did it come to this?’