A study of the high street by the accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers and the Local Data Company, found that 271 charity shops closed down in the UK in 2017 and 202 opened – a net loss of 69 premises.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Growing up with gangs, poverty and knife crime – podcast
- Tenants in England not being protected from revenge evictions, study finds
- Facing up to the challenge of violence and gangs | Letters
- 'Filth, mold, abuse': report condemns state of California homeless shelters
- 'Richard Hawley gets it!' Park Hill residents praise Sheffield musical
- UK Muslim leaders urge protection for mosques after Christchurch
- Spring statement policies look to Brexit and a hi-tech future
- 'We've been ashamed of our voice': the secret history of UK Jewish theatre