An extra £85m has been announced by the Treasury to provide emergency accommodation for 5,400 rough sleepers who have been placed in hotels in England for the duration of the pandemic.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- ‘Like the English civil war’: Covid crisis inflames neighbour disputes
- Share of UK homes bought by first-time buyers expected to drop
- Redrow founder gives £10m to charities impacted by Covid-19
- Tory councillors in revolt over plans to accelerate housebuilding
- ‘It's like an open prison’: the catastrophe of converting office blocks to homes
- Escape to the country: how Covid is driving an exodus from Britain’s cities
- Rebuilding Paradise review – after the wildfire in a California town
- From garden streets to bike highways: four ideas for post-Covid cities – visualised