December has only just begun, but it already feels that there may be a winter of discontent in social care. The promise of relief has not materialised, as no new money was laid out in the budget.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- At least 78 homeless people died in UK over winter, figures reveal
- After another violent murder in London, this is what needs to be done | Temi Mwale
- Councils sit on £375m earmarked for affordable housing
- Instant payouts offer lifeline to Scotland's rough sleepers
- Dispatches from the housing crisis frontline | Letters
- Labour promises to restore legal aid for housing advice
- Tower residents spared £2m bill to replace Grenfell-style cladding
- Municipal Dreams by John Boughton review - the rise and fall of council housing