A study of the high street by the accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers and the Local Data Company, found that 271 charity shops closed down in the UK in 2017 and 202 opened – a net loss of 69 premises.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Kylie Jenner has fuelled the myth of early success – but the odds are stacked against the young | Arwa Mahdawi
- Feeling hot, hot, hot? Tell us your experiences of heat in your city
- Boat-dwellers ‘are being priced off London’s canals’ as mooring fees soar
- 'This waterfront needs a highway': the huge mistakes cities keep making
- No expense spared as England prepares for World Cup semi-final
- Ditch the pills. We’ve found a better medicine for old age | Stewart Dakers
- 'We're endangered': the Glasgow showpeople battling eviction
- A walk in the park? Not so easy as festivals take over green spaces