Labour has set a dramatic target to halve food bank use a year after Jeremy Corbyn enters Downing Street. And the party will aim to end the need for food banks completely within just three years of office.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Frank Dobson was Heritage Labour | Letters
- UK government loses supreme court fight over bedroom tax
- A gifted physicist reduced to living in his car: what killed Hamid Alamdari?
- We are failing children in care – and they are dying on our streets
- Heavy rainfall and more flooding forecast for week ahead
- Austerity has pushed families into crisis and then thrown away the lifelines | Richard Vize
- From bars to pod homes: how underused car parks are being transformed
- 'Brussels was all men': the painful progress towards EU gender equality