A study of the high street by the accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers and the Local Data Company, found that 271 charity shops closed down in the UK in 2017 and 202 opened – a net loss of 69 premises.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain’s housing crisis: slow progress and a radical quick fix | Letters
- Occupy Venice: 'We are the alternative to the death of the city'
- Revealed: London council took on financial risk of estate development
- The Guardian view on tenants and landlords: private renters need more rights | Editorial
- Episode 3: Croydon - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 2: Birmingham - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 1: Bristol - Beyond the blade podcast
- Landlords told to remove Grenfell-style cladding or face action