Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know there is a housing crisis – and even if you have been, your rent has probably gone up. Despite house prices having fallen slightly, housing continues to devour outrageous amounts of income.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- 'I'm all feathered out' – why mas is the heart of Notting Hill carnival
- Homeless children put up in shipping containers, report says
- Asylum seekers crammed into rat-infested rooms
- Those were the days – or were they? | Letters
- Sajid Javid announces £600m of new infrastructure spending
- Labour to give councils power to seize boarded-up shops
- Obsession with white working class fuels inequality in north, study warns
- Grenfell survivors housed in flats with high fire risk, report finds