The British Liver Trust welcomes plans for a new opt-out system for organ donation in England. The plans, expected to come into effect in spring 2020, will mean consent for organ donation is presumed unless a person has opted-out.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Home Office to hold on evicting asylum seekers during lockdown
- Councils told to house all rough sleepers in England by weekend
- 'Is this all a dream?': my cramped week self-isolating in student halls
- UK neighbours rally to mark birthdays of young and old in isolation
- Cities after coronavirus: how Covid-19 could radically alter urban life
- How fresh economics can tackle coronavirus and climate change
- 'It's a community effort': Wiltshire villagers unite against coronavirus isolation
- Strike a pose! My night at a vogue ball with Malcolm McLaren