Morrisons formalised a partnership between its food production sites and the food redistribution charity FareShare in April 2017, to use surplus food occurring at their manufacturing sites to benefit people in need.
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- 'I'm all feathered out' – why mas is the heart of Notting Hill carnival
- Homeless children put up in shipping containers, report says
- Asylum seekers crammed into rat-infested rooms
- Those were the days – or were they? | Letters
- Sajid Javid announces £600m of new infrastructure spending
- Labour to give councils power to seize boarded-up shops
- Obsession with white working class fuels inequality in north, study warns
- Grenfell survivors housed in flats with high fire risk, report finds