An extra £85m has been announced by the Treasury to provide emergency accommodation for 5,400 rough sleepers who have been placed in hotels in England for the duration of the pandemic.
Category: News Updates
Sign Me Up!
- ‘It’s not over’: intimate diaries from the eye of the UK’s coronavirus storm
- The best birthday present for the NHS? An end to its institutional racism
- Covid-19 exposes stark generational housing divide, UK report says
- English councils warn £500m Covid-19 cash injection will not stop cuts
- Twitter users condemn Met police 'kicking down doors' tweet