An extra £85m has been announced by the Treasury to provide emergency accommodation for 5,400 rough sleepers who have been placed in hotels in England for the duration of the pandemic.
Category: News Updates
Sign Me Up!
- Tory planning reforms ‘could kill off affordable housing’
- The housing crisis will only get worse under the Tories' planning proposals | Douglas Murphy
- More shortcomings of Robert Jenrick’s planning shake-up | Letters
- Affordable housing 'will diminish due to UK planning changes'
- The Guardian view on planning: put people before profit | Editorial