Between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021, food banks in the Trussell Trust’s UK wide network distributed 2.5 million emergency food parcels to people in crisis, a 33% increase on the previous year.
Category: News Updates
Sign Me Up!
- No increase in young adults living with parents after Covid, UK study finds
- NSW urged to build 5,000 new social housing units a year to boost industry and fight homelessness
- Civic life is under assault – theatres can play a vital role in restoring it | Dan Hutton
- Rural house prices in England and Wales rise twice as fast as in cities
- Bristol to build ‘gap homes’ on garage sites to tackle housing crisis