The government’s expert adviser on social security has said the next phase in the rollout of universal credit could push thousands of claimants into hardship or even out of the benefits system altogether.
Category: National News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain's worst landlord to take nine years to pay off string of fines
- 'I had guns pulled on me' – Penny Woolcock on filming with gangs
- Taskforce warns of risk to children from 'county lines' gangs
- Why prescribing playlists for people with dementia is on the money | Ann Robinson
- Can local walking groups help solve urban issues?
- Westminster council to ban supersize new homes
- Rule changes 'risk new social housing black hole' in England
- What future for Britain’s high streets? | Letters