Rising demand for food banks in Birmingham is a ‘stain’ on the city, according to councillors. The declaration came as Birmingham City Council’s Labour group backed a motion supporting the #BrumFeeds campaign.
Category: Local News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain's worst landlord to take nine years to pay off string of fines
- 'I had guns pulled on me' – Penny Woolcock on filming with gangs
- Taskforce warns of risk to children from 'county lines' gangs
- Why prescribing playlists for people with dementia is on the money | Ann Robinson
- Can local walking groups help solve urban issues?
- Westminster council to ban supersize new homes
- Rule changes 'risk new social housing black hole' in England
- What future for Britain’s high streets? | Letters