A food bank said it is running low on donations as demand is rising due to the pandemic and people’s financial worries. Worcester food bank said it gave food parcels to 987 people in September.
Category: Local News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils face call to prioritise gang victims for rehousing
- Wales is in my bones, but I probably won’t be going back | Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett
- Youth homelessness has risen 40% in five years, says UK charity
- Thousands of affordable UK homes ‘won’t be built because of safety crisis’
- Britain’s homes could be worth £9.2tn on open market, report shows
- Poor housing harms health of 20% of renters in England, says Shelter
- ‘The only place like it in the world’: why the Nicholas Building is the creative heart of Melbourne
- ‘This is not democracy’: Tories accused of selling out to developers