It’s a Friday morning in Wolverhampton, and the local branch of the Refugee and Migrant Centre (RMC) is teeming with people seeking advice. Despite the sombre reasons why many come to the RMC, there is a jubilant atmosphere.
Category: Local News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils refusing to reveal data of rough sleepers to Home Office
- ‘The city has changed beyond all recognition': Derelict London – in pictures
- Poor tenants pay for landlords to live like kings. It doesn’t have to be this way | George Monbiot
- UK's renting millennials face homelessness crisis when they retire
- I've seen the future and it's Norwich: the energy-saving, social housing revolution
- Gerald Shamash: The legal aid lawyer who saved Corbyn from electoral defeat
- 'I tell a homeless 18-year-old he can't have a council house. I hate this part of the job'
- Lack of homes suitable for older people fuels housing crisis – report