It’s a Friday morning in Wolverhampton, and the local branch of the Refugee and Migrant Centre (RMC) is teeming with people seeking advice. Despite the sombre reasons why many come to the RMC, there is a jubilant atmosphere.
Category: Local News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Home Office to hold on evicting asylum seekers during lockdown
- Councils told to house all rough sleepers in England by weekend
- 'Is this all a dream?': my cramped week self-isolating in student halls
- UK neighbours rally to mark birthdays of young and old in isolation
- Cities after coronavirus: how Covid-19 could radically alter urban life
- How fresh economics can tackle coronavirus and climate change
- 'It's a community effort': Wiltshire villagers unite against coronavirus isolation
- Strike a pose! My night at a vogue ball with Malcolm McLaren