A food bank said it is running low on donations as demand is rising due to the pandemic and people’s financial worries. Worcester food bank said it gave food parcels to 987 people in September.
Category: Local News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Private renters are being pushed into poverty by benefits cap | Letters
- London lost the Olympic housing prize, but local people did benefit | Letter
- ‘The house blew up in seconds’: how a gas blast affected one Welsh family
- Risk of deadly gas blasts rising as cash-strapped UK homeowners skip checks
- ‘It was refreshing to see what Sherwood did’: how the BBC’s acclaimed miners’ strike drama went down in the real pit villages
- ‘The property market is disgraceful’: why bosses are renting homes to staff
- The damaging policy of Britain’s right-to-buy policy | Letters
- Experience: I led a renters’ rebellion – and won