Lendwithcare brings together entrepreneurs in developing countries with people with the power to help them – people like you. It is a revolutionary way to help people in the developing world to transform their lives.
Category: International News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- London deputy mayor rejects luxury 'caviar care' homes scheme
- Net loss of housing to wealthy incomers | Letters
- 'Costs are crippling': more than 900 British pubs vanished in 2018
- Housing crisis on Arran leaves hundreds of islanders without homes
- 'Nothing's affordable': buying a home now just a dream on Arran
- Broken land ownership system fuels inequality | Letters
- Housing poverty is a moral disgrace | Letters
- What makes a great place to live? Answer: it’s not a shopping plaza | Simon Jenkins