Slow cooker brand, Crockpot® have partnered with FareShare to provide 200,000 meals to help feed people across the UK. The offer is part of a wider campaign using food to bring people together.
Category: Funding & Support
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Lisa Nandy: ‘I want Gove to succeed, for the sake of left-behind places’
- How the murder of a Swedish rapper shocked a nation and put police on the back foot
- Abuse, intimidation, death threats: the vicious backlash facing former vegans
- Storm Arwen fallout: soldiers arrive to help Scottish communities
- The Guardian view on Britain’s renters: neglected and cash-strapped | Editorial
- Voluntary work is vital to maintain the fabric of society | Letter
- 1,500 unhoused LA residents died on the streets during pandemic, report reveals
- ‘It was terminal’: the decay and demolition of a Leeds landmark – in pictures