Morrisons formalised a partnership between its food production sites and the food redistribution charity FareShare in April 2017, to use surplus food occurring at their manufacturing sites to benefit people in need.
Category: Funding & Support
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Want more houses, Mrs May? Then fund council planning properly | Ben Rogers
- Ben Carson's housing agency drops pledge to end housing discrimination
- Lamentable Tory rhetoric on prisons | Letters
- Renting need not be the second-best option | Letters
- 'We said it wasn't acceptable': how Bristol is standing up to developers
- Only strong communities will solve the UK housing crisis | David Walker
- 'Recognise Us': portraits celebrate people with learning disabilities - in pictures
- Developing a new way of creating more homes | Letters