The government is to spend more than £400m to support poor children and families in England, following a campaign by footballer Marcus Rashford, funding from the beginning of December until the end of March.
Category: Food & Health
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Did you live on Barking's Becontree estate?
- 'A glimmer of hope': four Britons share their Covid vaccine stories
- Tories' London mayoral candidate criticised for comments that 'attack working class families'
- Is the boom in communal living really the good life?
- How UK taxpayers can avoid falling into the child benefit trap
- John Taylor obituary
- 'It's nice to see the joy': Wiltshire town dresses up for lockdown
- Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit