The government is to spend more than £400m to support poor children and families in England, following a campaign by footballer Marcus Rashford, funding from the beginning of December until the end of March.
Category: Food & Health
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- More than 50 died in Home Office asylum seeker accommodation in last five years
- Youth violence likely to explode over summer, UK experts fear
- Scrap two-child limit on benefits, urge government’s social mobility advisers
- ‘The hospitals are very near to not coping’: UK health workers speak out
- MPs call for ‘long overdue’ reform of council tax property values in England
- PM attempts to reassure southern MPs over ‘levelling up’
- ‘There’s a big community spirit’: how Brent is tackling health inequalities during Covid
- Tories have unhealthy financial reliance on property developers, says report