Children and young people are the worst affected, with a 90% jump, but adults have also seen a 79% increase in admissions over the same time. These are figures that should shame us – and spur action.
Category: Food & Health
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Tenants by Vicky Spratt review – empty rooms and empty promises
- Challenge Anneka’s lasting legacy in Leeds points way for show’s reboot
- ‘Cramped and unsafe’ Glasgow housing unit forced to suspend mother and baby services
- Outrage as ministers reject post-Grenfell safety plans for disabled people
- Green spaces are not accessible for 2.8m people in UK, finds study
- Why Britain’s housing market is crumbling | Letters
- Here’s the kind of prime minister we need to heal our divided country | Letters
- Ukraine refugees homeless in UK after falling out with hosts, say community groups