“It’s not easy for someone to ask for help and it’s not easy for someone to say ‘I can’t feed myself’.” Those are the words of one worker at a food bank in Essex. She sees people walk in every day in a desperate situation.
Category: Food & Health
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Rambling solution to weekend loneliness | Brief letters
- Grenfell survivors consider boycotting inquiry over conflict of interest
- Proposed changes to regulations 'will make buildings less energy efficient'
- Town in Welsh valleys crowned UK's high street of the year
- Homes in London high-rises left 'wet and cold' after cladding removed
- UK citizens' climate assembly to meet for first time
- 'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control
- Grenfell: owners of blocks with dangerous cladding to be named