“It’s not easy for someone to ask for help and it’s not easy for someone to say ‘I can’t feed myself’.” Those are the words of one worker at a food bank in Essex. She sees people walk in every day in a desperate situation.
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Data showing 9% fall in England rough sleeping 'not fit for purpose'
- UK's official rough sleeping numbers 'far lower than reality'
- Abdul Momen obituary
- Push review – searing study of the global housing crisis
- Building new homes on land prone to flooding 'making damage worse'
- Combustible cladding: protesters call on Boris Johnson to end crisis
- Nicholas Burton: ‘I only want to get to the truth about the Grenfell Tower fire’
- Health inequalities are widening and society is fractured. Here’s a solution | David Brindle