Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- 'Shielding' people voice fears over lockdown easing in England
- Southend High Street tells bleak story of British retail
- This way for Bums and Tums! The discreet charm of the village hall
- Manchester tower block residents ineligible for £1bn recladding fund
- Out on the 'microbeats' where police hope to reclaim London's streets from gangs
- Mortgage holidays are a breeze, but try taking a rent break | Torsten Bell
- 'I’m stuck in limbo': will the Covid generation of young people face long-term fallout?
- Constituents bombard MPs with tens of thousands of emails over Dominic Cummings