Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Councils face call to prioritise gang victims for rehousing
- Wales is in my bones, but I probably won’t be going back | Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett
- Youth homelessness has risen 40% in five years, says UK charity
- Thousands of affordable UK homes ‘won’t be built because of safety crisis’
- Britain’s homes could be worth £9.2tn on open market, report shows
- Poor housing harms health of 20% of renters in England, says Shelter
- ‘The only place like it in the world’: why the Nicholas Building is the creative heart of Melbourne
- ‘This is not democracy’: Tories accused of selling out to developers