Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Tory planning reforms ‘could kill off affordable housing’
- The housing crisis will only get worse under the Tories' planning proposals | Douglas Murphy
- More shortcomings of Robert Jenrick’s planning shake-up | Letters
- Affordable housing 'will diminish due to UK planning changes'
- The Guardian view on planning: put people before profit | Editorial
- Trust me on housing, said Honest Bob Jenrick. Only it turned out nobody did | John Crace
- Why England's planning overhaul has sparked an outcry
- Allotments in a time of Covid: share your pictures and stories