Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- 'Filth, mold, abuse': report condemns state of California homeless shelters
- 'Richard Hawley gets it!' Park Hill residents praise Sheffield musical
- UK Muslim leaders urge protection for mosques after Christchurch
- Spring statement policies look to Brexit and a hi-tech future
- 'We've been ashamed of our voice': the secret history of UK Jewish theatre
- Grenfell residents’ rights were breached – equalities watchdog
- The #trashtag challenge: why the big litter cleanup is an online trend we can all get behind
- Local communities are being silenced. We’re in the age of the ‘Unplace’ | John Harris