Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain’s housing crisis: slow progress and a radical quick fix | Letters
- Occupy Venice: 'We are the alternative to the death of the city'
- Revealed: London council took on financial risk of estate development
- The Guardian view on tenants and landlords: private renters need more rights | Editorial
- Episode 3: Croydon - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 2: Birmingham - Beyond the blade podcast
- Episode 1: Bristol - Beyond the blade podcast
- Landlords told to remove Grenfell-style cladding or face action