Every week a group of people gather at the lorry park in Dorset. It’s both a social occasion – time for a chat and a catch-up – and for business, too. And their business is simple. They are collecting food. 4.5 tonnes in June alone.
Category: Events & Activities
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Britain's worst landlord to take nine years to pay off string of fines
- 'I had guns pulled on me' – Penny Woolcock on filming with gangs
- Taskforce warns of risk to children from 'county lines' gangs
- Why prescribing playlists for people with dementia is on the money | Ann Robinson
- Can local walking groups help solve urban issues?
- Westminster council to ban supersize new homes
- Rule changes 'risk new social housing black hole' in England
- What future for Britain’s high streets? | Letters