We will be adding any other related Christmas support services that come to our attention in the run-up to and during the Christmas & New Year season. Visit this page again for updates.Read More
Author: FindFood Admin
How are you planning to pay for Christmas? From presents to food, the costs can add up quickly. Using The Money Advice Service Christmas Money Planner will help you set a budget for the festive season.Read More
Labour has set a dramatic target to halve food bank use a year after Jeremy Corbyn enters Downing Street. And the party will aim to end the need for food banks completely within just three years of office.Read More
The city’s renowned Frankfurt Christmas Market will mark its 20th year in Birmingham when it returns next month. The popular market will open on Thursday 7 November, filling New Street and Victoria Square for six weeks.Read More
Human Rights Watch have released a new investigative report which says that tens of thousands of families in England have been left without enough food to eat, apparently because of Government welfare cuts.Read More
“It’s not easy for someone to ask for help and it’s not easy for someone to say ‘I can’t feed myself’.” Those are the words of one worker at a food bank in Essex. She sees people walk in every day in a desperate situation.Read More
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- The remote Northumberland village that asked the world to help save its beloved pub
- Too little has been done since the Grenfell Tower fire | Letters
- Calypso bus conductors and acrobatic drug dealers: a bird's-eye view of 90s north London
- 'Scallies with matching coldsores'? It's time to stop sneering at northern towns
- Factcheck: is Labour responsible for the rise in homelessness?
- Grenfell survivors tell party leaders safety delays will cost lives
- The homeless death statistics are shocking – but the true total may be even higher
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?