December has only just begun, but it already feels that there may be a winter of discontent in social care. The promise of relief has not materialised, as no new money was laid out in the budget.
Category: Policy & Reform
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- What I learned about capitalism from running a stall on Portobello market
- Letter: Peter Preston and the Journalist Network
- The Manchester Project review – snapshots of a city
- Neave Brown obituary
- Inspired by Momentum, Labour can transform the heartlands – and itself | Laura Parker
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent: did our documentary do it justice? Stokies respond
- Windsor council leader faces effort to oust him over policy on homeless
- Housing association merger will lead to social cleansing, warn tenants