Due to the unfair shame and stigma attached to receiving help, a study conducted by the University of Oxford found that four in five people who use food banks go hungry multiple times throughout the year.
Category: National News
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- Haringey residents not consulted over redevelopment | Letters
- Homeless people in Oxford threatened with £2,500 fines
- ‘Young people can’t get the kind of help I did when I was homeless’ | Dawn Foster
- Leasehold in England and Wales is last redoubt of a colonial relic
- Ground rents: aristocrats and shell firms among those making millions
- The Guardian view on leasehold reform: well overdue | Editorial
- Leasehold houses and the ground rent scandal: all you need to know
- Leaseholds on new-build houses in England to be banned