Homelessness looks and feels different when you’re a young person. Trying to find somewhere to stay when friends expect you to be at home with your family can be embarrassing as well as frightening.
Find Services Here
Sign Me Up!
- London council finds 35 men living in one three-bedroom house
- We're Still Here review – a blast of anger, love and grief in Port Talbot
- Why are housing association flats lying empty when Grenfell survivors need them?
- Supported housing: getting people back onto their own feet | Kim Thomas
- Millennials spend three times more of income on housing than grandparents
- Britain's 21st-century housing catastrophe bears an eerie resemblance to my childhood
- After Grenfell, there is an opportunity to fix the UK's broken housing system | Dawn Foster
- Sajid Javid should let councils tackle rogue landlords | Robin Wales & John Healey